At Caffeine Group we are always looking for passionate, creative individuals with unique skill sets. At present we are looking for freelancers looking to work on a project by project basis. Following are some of the key areas
- Video & Film Production including Videographers, Editors, Directors, Animation & Effects
- On Air Talent - Actors, Comedians, Journalists, Voiceover Talent
- Programmers - CSS, HTML, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, Drupal, Magento, Flash, Java
- Graphic Artists - Print, Web & Video
- Social Media - Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Online Personalities
- Writers - Journalists, Copywriters, Editors
- Research - people passionate about current events, social trends, pop culture and marketing
- PR, Community Relations and Community Investment
- Sales & Account Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEM and Online Marketing
Submit your resumes, porfolio, questions or links to email@example.com.
Marketing Opportunities & Business Partners Wanted
We are always on the look out for innovative opportunities that will help us provide outsized returns on our clients investments in marketing. If you've got a product, service or company that can help us in this mission, we want to hear from you. Please email proposals or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you hire full time staff?
At present we are only looking for freelancers and independent contractors. That will change. When it does we will update this page with specifics of what we are looking for.
2. Where are you looking?
We are lucky to be living in a time that 'where' is larely irrelevant. Talent is everywhere as are our clients.
3. Does Caffeine Group sub contract work?
We prefer partnering to sub contracting and work with companies that understand that there is a difference. Our job is to provide our clients with outsized returns on their investment in marketing. We regularly partner with other companies and individuals to achieve this mission.
4. Does Caffeine Group have an internship program?
Yes. We have an internship program at our Santa Barbara based office. Currently there are no positions available. For questions about the program or information about future opportunities please email email@example.com.